Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I just got my night vision in the mail today. It's a Sight Mark ghost Hunter 2x24, with the rifle scope add on. Its Crystal clear and awesome, until I try to use it on my circuit judge with my Primary Arms RBG 2. They work together, I can see the dot, but is very blurry. The red dot sits about 3/4 of an inch lower.

Do they have to line up together, where the night vision is looking EXACTLY THROUGH the red dot.

Our is there a better red dot, maybe the more open ones, like the eotech?

·
Super Moderator
40,496 Posts
I remember reading an article some where where you need to get a night vision compatible red dot. Call the folks at Nigh Vision 4 Less, they can be very helpful.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I fixed the issue, it did need to line up better, so i bought a red dot that is hologram, the cheap truglo for $65. It worked great when there was little light, but in complete darkness like in the woods i found that the IR was reflecting off the red dot casing.

So i made a shroud out of cloth that velcros to the red dot and goes back to over the NV lens, but under the IR light. Works like a charm! Plus, it was drizzling the other day, and this will help keep water out of the components of the red dot. I'll post pics soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts