Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Some help on 9mm ammo

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Jkwas 
#1 ·
Ok so I've beeeen searching around for a while and I'm looking for some good cheap 9mm ammo in 115 grain. If I did find it then the site was out of stock. I'd like to stick to brass casings maybe aluminum. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where I can buy some. I'm looking for around 1000rounds for now. It has to come out to cheaper than 9.99 for 50rnd box, to be worth it.
Thanks

#8 ·
Another site to check out is Ammoman. All their prices include shipping and if its in stock (or out of stock) the site lists it.
http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm You'll have to select 9mm from the caliber list at the top of the page.

I see Wolf 115gr $169 for 1000rds and Federal 115gr $199 for 1000rds for cheap ball ammo.

Steelheart

#10 ·
Ok can anyone give me a website where I can find some good quality reloaded ammo thats actually in stock.

#12 ·
Do they have Bass Pro where you are? I usually see the 100 round Winchester white box for 10.99 or so - that's pretty good.

#15 ·
If there are Big 5 and Academy stores near you, 9mm (50 rounds) UMC, Monarch, and Blazer can be had for $10 bucks and less. Generally, Academy prices are best. :thumb:

#18 ·
Steelheart said:
http://www.georgia-arms.com/
They used to have bulk reloads but I haven't wandered around their site for a while.

Steelheart
I've been using Georgia Arms for the most part.  Just ordered 400 rounds today.  I've had very good luck with it in all calibers. 

If you order 400 rnds of 9mm it comes to $93.00 Delivered. 23.25/100 rnds but you don't have to drive to the store, pay tax, etc. I think the last time I was in wally world they wanted about $24/100 of WWB so it's pretty much break even.
A little tip: when your order gets past $90 the freight jumps from $13 to $19. That's why I order 400 instead of 500.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.