Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Great pics!

What is the magazine capacity of the 917C?

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The box in one of the pics (upside down) says 20 rds. And Taurus archive also says 20+1.

Awesome!

My PT92 is only 17 plus 1 capacity!

Reactions: BackStop

·
Registered
948 Posts
Good catch, one of the mags is incorrect and came from my PT92. I will take a picture of the 20 rd mag and get it up quickly.
I was going to ask about that. The pics on the Taurus archive site show an extended magazine.

Thanks for updating and I only wish I could make an offer! I really like that particular model!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys it has been in the safe too long. Here is the mag if you cannot read it is says 19 so I assume it is 19 + 1. I am not sure if it only came with the one mag or not, so I will include two

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sorry guys it has been in the safe too long. Here is the mag if you cannot read it is says 19 so I assume it is 19 + 1. I am not sure if it only came with the one mag or not, so I will include two
Have you tried to load it to see if it will accept 20 rounds? I only ask, because I did not see anything about a 19 round mag on the Taurus site. Then again, I could easily have missed it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Great pics!

What is the magazine capacity of the 917C?

Interchangeable with PT92/99

See picture below of my 917C. I bought it from a guy who did competitive shooting and carried it as a backup. It has adjustable rear sight and a modified front sight. It came with 6 modified 12 round Beretta 92 mags but when I carry it, I use either 15 or 17 round Taurus mags.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,239 Posts
Please take offers to a P M

Only questions pertaining to condition, accessories and clarification of such should appear here.

Reactions: Smokewagon
1 - 15 of 15 Posts