Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this a few years back from a close personal friend. I have never fired it and don't believe that he had either as it still sports a nice film of Rossi grease that looks to have been wiped down but not removed.

It's just as the listing title reads a Rossi 2.5" 44Mag Blu Revolver. Of course being a 44Mag this will also fire the 44 Special round of ammunition .

If you require shipping that will be an additional $40 which is exactly what my FFL charges to ship a firearm to another FFL for delivery.

If local in the DFW area I will do a Face to Face transaction on a written bill of sale. Buyer must be a Texas Resident with proof of being such. Must be 21 years of age or older. Prefer buyer to possess a TX CHL/LTC. Must be able to legally purchase, own, possess a firearm in the state of Texas.

UPDATE 04/16/2019:
This firearm is not effected by nor included within the Rossi Recall.

Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

·
Administrator
35,714 Posts
Is it ported?

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you checked to see if this was impacted by the Rossi revolver recall?
I forgot about the Rossi recall. I did run the number back when the recall was first released and the number did come back as being a part of the recall along with another Rossi 38Spl that I own. I have received the paperwork on the 38Spl but nothing on this revolver.

I will call Rossi in the morning and get an update.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I forgot about the Rossi recall. I did run the number back when the recall was first released and the number did come back as being a part of the recall along with another Rossi 38Spl that I own. I have received the paperwork on the 38Spl but nothing on this revolver.

I will call Rossi in the morning and get an update.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
No worries. I have a Rossi R971 that was recalled. I wouldn't want you to have a disgruntled customer with a recalled gun and then you have to clean up the mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, Since I haven't fired it or even looked at it since I pulled it off of the market I'll put it back up for Sale. Same price of $250 plus the shipping to your FFL. Will do face2face if you are local and meet the aforementioned qualifications to purchase in the state of Texas.

I am firm on the price.

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Once again, I am thinkin...........................;)

Reactions: jonrjen
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.