1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
They make it hard for people to exercise your 2A rights. "We are not denying you a firearm, but you are going to think twice about owning more than one." Can't we just let the libs have some states outright, build a wall, and let them work out their own problems without infringing on mine???

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They make it hard for people to exercise your 2A rights. "We are not denying you a firearm, but you are going to think twice about owning more than one." Can't we just let the libs have some states outright, build a wall, and let them work out their own problems without infringing on mine???
Did you have any states in mind?

·
Registered
4,464 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I know I'm real glad I live in Ohio!

Reactions: A-TEAM 513

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Thank God for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
They already have New York, California, Illinois, and quite a bit of the Northeast so thats a start, right?

Reactions: GunsandNoses

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm always looking for the silver lining in stories and in this one it's the fact that the story is written by a woman and quite a few comment's that follow are so pro 2A. Most pro 2A articles are written by men but one can't help but notice that more and more females are getting involved in shooting sports and I believe that can help change the attitude of some of the sheeple out there. Someday the unwashed masses just might wake up and smell real freedom.

X101ABNDevil
R.I.P. PT42

·
Administrator
39,729 Posts
I don't think it's tough, buying a firearm where I live, other than spending the three or four minutes it takes to fill out the 4473. But I do realise, it's a lot tougher for some folks in this country. Damn shame.

·
Super Moderator
21,541 Posts
I know your where you live is because of a job. I left Michigan 20 years ago for another job and at that time Mich. had about the same gun laws. Now things are great up there. But when I got to TN I walked into a pawn shop just browsing and saw a great deal. The first of many. I said I would like to purchase it. The guy got the gun, filled out the some paper work and made a phone call wrote down a number and handed me my gun. And said have a great day. I almost died of a heart attack was this real. Or was something amiss. NO ITS REAL!!!

I later sold a gun to a friend and asked the sheriff what I had to do they said get a receipt there is no registration. Huh was I in another country or just one that recognized the Constitution. The cultural shock of living in a gun friendly State is amazing. I got used to seeing people carrying in stores and restaurants. My father came down and being retired LEO could not believe what he was seeing. You get conditioned to believe that where you live is like everywhere else and Guns a evil and crime is all over the place And guys who carry guns are evil and Blah blah. Not on a bet the south has retained some relevance to a free society. Your welcome to come and join us!!. :)

And due to the castle laws you don't have to worry about frivolous law suits because a kid with a rap sheet a mile long was suddenly turning his life around when he was attempting to rob you and you killed his worthless butt. Wake up East and West coast and of course Chicago

Reactions: rcflyer and bre346

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad I live in Ohio, too. You can buy a gun just as fast as you can write! I wonder if she will go back to Manassas and buy the 13 round magazines the dealer took out for her?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Its the old liberal tactic. If they cannot ban guns, then they'll ban certain guns. If they cannot ban certain guns, they will then throw up every exotic catch 22 that they can conceive of to ensure that while you can LEGALLY own a gun, they will make you work to own it.

After reading her blog I suppose we should be grateful that she need not sail to the Potomac and fight the Kracken , after which she must take the tooth of the slain Kracken to the gates of Sauron's Castle, whereupon the dragons tooth must then be used to smite the Ring of Hoplophobia on the Quest to Free the Scrolls of the Constitution and receive as a prize the Talisman of the Sig Sauer.

·
Registered
977 Posts
This is crap she shouldve been in and out with her new gun with NO PAPERWORK INVOLVED! Some of you may disagree but paperwork is still asking permission to use a constitutional right and its crap! No forms, no permission from anyone, no registry and no stupid bans on magazines. This is BULLSH*T!!!!

Reactions: rcflyer

·
Registered
35 Posts
The conceal and carry lisence used to cover this and let you go "free" at the dealer right then at purchase, things are truly changing though

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is crap she shouldve been in and out with her new gun with NO PAPERWORK INVOLVED! Some of you may disagree but paperwork is still asking permission to use a constitutional right and its crap! No forms, no permission from anyone, no registry and no stupid bans on magazines. This is BULLSH*T!!!!
Tell us how you really feel! I agree with you, 100%

Reactions: A-TEAM 513

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Hope ya'll have paid your NRA dues. If the BO is re-elected, he will be making a CONCERTED effort to get the guns out of the hands of the citizenry! Don't doubt it. He will be unrestrained by the need to seek a re-election and will be pulling out all stops to KILL the 2nd Amendment.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I always like to hear both sides of an argument/discussion; so, I would love to hear from the few left of center members of this forum regarding 2A issues. This one and there are others, is a good one for them to chime in on.

In addition, do they really believe that if BhO gets a second term and God forbid the dems retake congress, he and his henchmen will not peruse the disarming of law abiding citizens?

Sorry if I digress but this concerns me…

·
Registered
202 Posts
Having to go through all that just to make a purchase is total B.S.. Thank God for Kentucky.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I just get so P. O.'d that the 2nd amendment is really the only one I need to get permission to utilize!

·
Super Moderator
26,966 Posts
While I am agreeable to a certain amount of paperwork there is one thing I find amazing. Being a legal alien I have to bring in all sorts of other paper to prove I am a legal resident of the State of FL. 3 mths of 3 different bills etc with the same address etc. But if I get my concealed weapons permit. In and out with one phone call.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts