·
Registered
24,543 Posts
Yeah, Billy Beer. Ugh!!!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would make an enticing target for any shooter!
lol That is why I only have one can left.Back in the late seventies/early eighties I had a fairly nice beer can collection.Which I promptly decided to take out and use for target practice with the old BB gun.I had two six packs of the Billy Beer and for some reason I held onto this one can.Kind of wish I had kept the beer can collection.It would be cool to look at these days.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
lol That is why I only have one can left.Back in the late seventies/early eighties I had a fairly nice beer can collection.Which I promptly decided to take out and use for target practice with the old BB gun.I had two six packs of the Billy Beer and for some reason I held onto this one can.Kind of wish I had kept the beer can collection.It would be cool to look at these days.
I have 4 boxes of old beer cans from the 60's to the 70's. Couple of old cone tops in there as well.

Reactions: rhuber and Stroker

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I remember buying a six pack because it was all the rage. I don't remember what I did with it.

Reactions: Stroker

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Never heard of it.

·
Registered
14,649 Posts
Back when this came out, my dad and his friends we're bribing each other to drink it. I think the highest it got to was 20 bucks to drink a whole can. They had a couple of cases of Michalob and Bud at the ready to wash away the taste.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
That dates back to when Madonna was hot. I'll bet that can aged as well as she did.

·
Administrator
39,497 Posts
I never bought, or tried any, but a friend of mine has an intact six pack. I'm sure it isn't drinkable.

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
It was the only beer that tasted worse than Rainier.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Biily Beer was sold about 1977-78. It tasted a little 'green' to me. And yes I still have a few unopened cans. So many people have stored it way and so many cans left, it is valued at only a few dollars a can.

·
Super Moderator
35,019 Posts
IIRC, off grade Pearl...which was pretty off grade even when it was sold as Pearl..... :puke:

·
Super Moderator
35,019 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts