Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With some available on KYGunco for $250 shipped, I'm really wondering if it's worth checking out even though I have my poly 9mm needs covered.

Have initial bugs been found and worked out? What kind of problems have people had with these? Just looking for any first hand experiences. Mostly to determine if I should just buy one or four. ;)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Nice pistol but sadly the lack of a proper safety has kept me from purchasing......I intend to NEVER suffer from glock leg syndrome

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
With some available on Bud's for $264 shipped, I'm really wondering if it's worth checking out even though I have my poly 9mm needs covered.

Have initial bugs been found and worked out? What kind of problems have people had with these? Just looking for any first hand experiences. Mostly to determine if I should just buy one or four. ;)
I hate staring down a good deal on what sounds like fine pistol but buying a full size 9 is currently low on my list. I'm still looking for an opportunity to shoot one...

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I already have the 4" Ruger SR9 and the 4.2" Taurus 24/7 G2 9mm so for the same amount of money, I would get the PT111 G2 or the PT140 G2 instead.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I have the words, what I lack is any experience with one.

Reactions: Texheim
1 - 8 of 8 Posts