Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pop into this local pawn shop looking for a NON FIREARM related Item.. I walk by the gun stuff and out of the corner of my eye this very PRETTY gun is calling my name. SO I pick it up and check her out... NEVER FIRED IN THE BOX PT92 STAINLESS STEEL, 17+1 now we have the wifes house gun which is a 92 Blue.. THe guy and I talk and we chat price.. I kinda yeah - ok thanks and walk away. Actually get in the car. My sweet wife of 37 years who loves shooting and her 92.. says. "IF you want it buy it".

OK SO VALUE YOUR OPINION, I BOUGHT IT---- whats the verdict????

OH yeah $400 out the door sound OK??

Attachments

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
You lucky dog.... i need to hang out where some of you guys met your wives. I need a woman with that type of attitude. Very nice pickup on the 92 as well, clean that shiny sucker up and get some lead down range.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Time to do a little commingling of the two pistols, give a little, take a little, swap a little. Kind of like what I did with my SS and Blue PT100s.

View attachment 23223
THe exact conversation we had as we drove away with the new addition... VERY NICE THANKS FOR THE PICS!!!!!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Great deal OTD....as some here know, I've had my fair share of luck in pawn shops over the years.

Congrats on a beauty.

·
Super Moderator
36,793 Posts
I would have been hard pressed NOT to give it a good home. Congratulations on the new pistol and the understanding wife.

Reactions: harley 1986

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
You got a real good deal!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You'll never regret buying a PT92. It was my favorite gun until I got my PT1911.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
$400 for a stainless PT92, that is a steal, and it sounds like your wife is a winner as well. I wish the pawn shops where I am had good deals like this.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Anybody near DFW know where these pawn shops are?? And the one's with guns too. :D Most excellent. Two keepers, you are a lucky man. CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Harley, that's a great price! Your wife made you an awesome deal!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's the deal of the year, my friend!:D

I paid $519.00 OTD for mine, and I thought THAT was a good deal.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Anybody near DFW know where these pawn shops are?? And the one's with guns too. :D Most excellent. Two keepers, you are a lucky man. CONGRATS!!
Purple Heart Pawn and Guns in the TCU-Southside area is the one I patronise . Here's the link: Fort Worth Pawn Shop Buy Firearms Gold Pawn Loans Pawnshop Cash Fast Cash ' tell him the guy with the pony tail and the blonde wife sent ya.

And he rarely does Gun Broker because his guns never stay there long enuff..but u will see a link to GB from there. Great young man, Desert Storm Vet and deals with ya honest and cash always wins too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts