Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw on the news, Fox ticker, that S&W did $588 million dollars for fiscal year 2012 Up 43% from 2011. I think this speaks volumes for o'bummer as firearms sales person of the year!

Frustratingly I can't find anything on their website to back it up. The only reference to S&W is this article.

Smith & Wesson Soars on Higher 4Q View | Fox Business

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Simply folks voting with their wallets. By the way, they are welcome for my contributions.

Reactions: darbo and leejack

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Obama is also good (economically speaking) for guys like Rush and Beck!

with him in office, it's ca-ching! ca-ching! ca-ching! :D:D

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I guess Obama caused an economic stimulus package that did not cost the taxpayers a dime. Some one should point that out to him.Bet it makes his day

jhp

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I picked up a new S&W just this week so they are on a roll in '13 as well!! (I'm such a BIG spender - not!)

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Now, we shall have to wait on the ammunition manufacturers reports.

They will probably put S&W to shame.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Ten year chart of Smith & Wesson, near the end of the trading day. SWHC was up 5.70% at the end of the day.

View attachment 57846

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
I saw this on multiple websites too.

Is on the internet - so it must be true.

Besides, I bought a BodyGuard 380.
Shiftace, you did it. If it weren't for you buying that 380 S&W would be up the creek!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Shiftace, you did it. If it weren't for you buying that 380 S&W would be up the creek!
Yes sir.

I bought two Taurus pistols in the last 6 months. Cannot wait to see the Taurus reports! :guns:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I helped Taurus by buying one new revolver. However, I guess I crapped on the libtards sensibilities since I bought the 2nd one used, in a private sale. OH! The horrors! :D

I do want to point out that both were subsequently lost in a boating accident. So NSA, if you're reading this, please note, I no longer have them.

Yes sir.

I bought two Taurus pistols in the last 6 months. Cannot wait to see the Taurus reports! :guns:

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Got a couple myself, glad to contribute to the cause.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts