Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the aftermarket grips I have found for my Taurus 651 are larger than the ones that came on it from the factory.

I want some small, slim grips like you saw on the old detective snubbies. I want to be able to make this pistol disappear. I am willing to put up with the discomfort of practicing with smaller grips for the added concealabilty. I had an S&W snubbie 20 years ago and sold it to someone who had more money than sense. Kinda wish I still had it now.

On a related topic, the same size and style grips for a Rossi 461 would be a bonus.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/rub85comchec.html

These are the smallest grips I know of for a Taurus Small Frame. I've had mine on my M85 and currently on my M650. Yes, I've shot magnums with them on, its doable but after a few cylinders my hand says enough.

FYI, CDNN has a flat shipping rate so you might as well order more stuff as your shipping will be the same. Next time I order from them (no idea when that might be) I think I'll be getting another set of these for when I want to carry both my snubbies.

Steelheart

·
32,530 Posts
Steelheart has it right about the Taurus grips at CDNN. They may have the Rossi as well.

Other sources for Rossi grips.
www.ableammo.com - search under Rossi
www,gunaccessories.com - Search Rossi hangrips, this comes to Rossi small frames.

www.pachmayr.com is the other source.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked these up at the gun show today... not quite right as they are from an older model, but they will do until I find some I like better. I figured they were worth the $15.00. They should print much less in a deep concealment holster (Ankle, smart carry etc)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts