Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Well I went to the range earlier today and shot off a couple boxes of ammo. When I got home I decided that I would detail strip the slide to clean the striker, firing pin channel etc. since I've shot about 1000 rds and figured it had to be pretty dirty in there. Upon dissasembly I accidently broke the flat part of the slide cap that holds it onto the spring retaining plate. :( :mad: Does anybody have any idea where I could order another one? I figure they can't be worth more than $0.75 shipping will probably be more expensive than the part. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update, right after I made this post I called Taurus at the number on their website. I told the first lady I talked to that a part had broke and she instantly transferred me to customer service. The representative asked my gun model, serial number, name, address and what was broken. I gave him the info and expected to wait to be transferred again, listen to some recorded disclosure give up credit card number etc. You know what he said? "OK, we'll mail the part out to you sir." Just like that! I love Taurus!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Awesome!!! That's one more reason I'm glad I purchased a Taurus. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts