Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
well I did sleep with the fishes during my time in the sub service, but no windows, I just looked at the jules underwater hotel. $600.00 per night now only if my wife was not claistophobic

·
Registered
7,648 Posts
Before you go, it's important to find out which way the water goes when you pull the plug in the tub.

Reactions: Sarge

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
same here, couldnt afford it but I would love to give it a try.
As a brother of the phin, I know you are a done that/ been there and got paid to do it. Not sure if you were on a fast attack or hotel. It would be nice to try one of these civi-ones out but for the price I could buy some really nice guns.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
What - no curtains? Their next first is probably going to be scuba peeping toms. :D Pretty cool stuff.

·
Super Moderator
40,387 Posts
Personally I would love it! There is a place in Florida where you can rent a "cabin" which is 21 feet underwater on the sea floor. I have wanted to stay there since I was a kid! :D

Jules Underwater Hotel
I have seen Jules Underwater Hotel from above, never stayed there. I have fished and snorkeled around it many times. I guess it is pretty cool idea, but when you live here it losses that appeal real quick.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Neat idea there.

At 1st I thought it was a story about the Community Reinvestment Act aftermath which is a whole different type of beinging "Underwater".

Reactions: BigSkiff

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Ahh Dubai The only place where you can fall 500 feet to your death while going after a ball on the tennis court/helipad.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Great way to survive a nuclear/zombiw apocalypse.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Super Moderator
19,623 Posts
Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
This would not be something that would interest me, personally.

Reason? Well...there are too many nice places here on good old terra firma that I haven't visited yet. :cool:

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Not a big fan of underwater lodging. That place in Dubai looks like something right out of a Jetson's cartoon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts