1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
They ARE close!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
The trigger on the 365 is very good for a striker fired gun. If the Springfield is going to compete that will be where it counts. There is not enough difference in size to matter.

We sell a ton of 365's at the shop it will be interesting to see if customers start asking for the Springfield. Time will tell.

P,S. Thanks for the link Buckeye :cool:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
The trigger on the 365 is very good for a striker fired gun. If the Springfield is going to compete that will be where it counts. There is not enough difference in size to matter.

We sell a ton of 365's at the shop it will be interesting to see if customers start asking for the Springfield. Time will tell.

P,S. Thanks for the link Buckeye :cool:
Was down at the range yesterday and they had a Hellcat in stock.
very similar in size and feel to the Sig 365., Nice sight setup as well.
the hellcat was NOT nearly as smooth in operation as my Sig 365 was out of the box and the trigger was pretty good for a striker but again not as good as my 365 out of the box!
BUT!!
the real game changer and what I think is going to really be the sub compact, multi round pistol that others are judged by is a newly released Sig sauer 365 SAS.
This weapon is 60 bucks more than the 365 (being sold here at 549.00), it has no sights at all , the slide is completely void of any thing, it has a neat built in Tritium/ Fiber optic sight that is in a area below the height of the slide , it is a bright lime green and easy to pick up.
Think of it as a pistol with a red dot on I but without all the garbage sitting above the slide!
how it works I have no clue , but it works wonderful, additionally it has a ported barrel, and absoulutely the best out of the box trigger on any striker fired pistol that I have ever fondled.
I swear this is the equal to a trigger form Sig custom shop!
its the same 365 size so its smaller than the 365 XL.
and of course like all 365 it can take the 10-12-15 round magazines. THIS IS A WINNER ALL THE WAY .
as always tip top quality workmanship from Sig.
you owe it to yourself to at least fondle one of these IF you have any inkling that you are going to get a smaller high capacity 9 MM pistol.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I am going to take a look at the 365 SAS as that model intrigues me. I am so use to shooting red dots on my bullseye pistols this would be a very easy setup for me to shoot.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts

Reactions: Buckeye!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts