Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 24/7 Pro 45 will have been gone six weeks days as of today. Another 5 days after that it will have been 16 days at Taurus, which they said it would take. I wonder what my chances are.

JimL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Sixteen days as of tomorrow.

Maybe you should be asking Santy to bring you a new toy to entertain you until Taurus completes its magic. Hmmm? ;D

·
Administrator
17,583 Posts

A watched teapot never boils!

·
Registered
8 Posts

My advice.....don't hold your breath.

I waited eight weeks and then the pistol fired about 150 rounds before it starting dropping its magazine again.

Good luck!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

x0225095 said:
I waited eight weeks and then the pistol fired about 150 rounds before it starting dropping its magazine again.

Good luck!
Oh, good grief Charlie Brown. Why did I say 16 days? I can't even count any more. Sheesh. :-[

Whatever it was it was weeks and now I have no clue how many without digging out the letter. :-[

JimL

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts

JimL said:
Oh, good grief Charlie Brown. Why did I say 16 days? I can't even count any more. Sheesh. :-[

Whatever it was it was weeks and now I have no clue how many without digging out the letter. :-[

JimL
Maybe what ever you been smoking or drinking had an effect!! :???: You lost track of time!! :) I could use some of that these days. :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Robby said:
Maybe what ever you been smoking or drinking had an effect!! :???: You lost track of time!! :) I could use some of that these days. :D
Nah, all I've been smoking is burned toast and all I've been drinking is water from the pot under the roof leak.

It's all about short term memory, and I mean short. I had just counted six weeks on a calendar when I wrote 16 days in the post 20 seconds later. :bang:

Now. If you know something I can drink to fix that you're a darn miracle worker.

JimL

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
You mean there is some cats that are not Grumpy!!

My wifes cat bugs the heck outa me. Screams and squals like a banshee if I forget her, or the worst, she sleeps on the computer desks, behind the printer, and leaves long long hair everywhere to clean up.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Robby said:
You mean there is some cats that are not Grumpy!!
Wellll, this one is both grumpy and jumpy. He's an outdoor cat. If I drop a nail on the deck he's off like a shot across the yard. He'll live forever, because he's scared to death of the cars that go by on the road.

He did finally get up the nerve to hide in a clump of weeds by my drive one day, within 2 feet of where the car would go by when I came home. He sat still until I got right beside him and did my best imitation of a banshee out the window! :devil: He took off so fast he left his stripes and half his tail behind. :wave:

Last I saw of him that day was ten seconds later when he ran clean over a wild turkey a quarter of a mile up the hill and knocked him cold as a mackerel as he went by! Next day I had turkey and the cat had mackerel for dinner! :D

JimL

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
You use the oddest things to hunt with. :???: Was it some odd thing to get squirrels, in another post, :) and now you fire cats at turkeys. :rolleyes: I am wondering why you even need a gun!! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts