Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sister Company: DBF

My Diamondback9 will be back friday, The head gunsmith @ DBF did repairs and installed updated parts. My Tcp is being fixed local @ gander mtn., Both theses gunsmiths went to school together/same 2 year school.

Taurus does mail parts to gunsmiths. She has four over there at gander to fix.

DBF's sales have quadrupled when Taurus took over marketing and shipping.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yea, been there, Broward jr college, Not a good student, drove yellow cab in (73'-80') ft laud for 7 or 8 years. My zip is 28306 @ my gander mtn.. This girl has got the touch to be a great gunsmith.

I dont know whats up till she gets done with it lldsandsll. What up is, iam off 2 days paid vacation. Yippee!

I've seen over 20 tcp's sold here in 40 days. One store, not counting other 7 to 8 local stores.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
...Taurus does mail parts to gunsmiths. ...
That's news to me gunoil. A lot of people here seem to think that the only way to get a Taurus weapon fixed is to mail it back to Taurus in Miami. You should publish this information more widely.

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Sister Company: DBF

My Diamondback9 will be back friday, The head gunsmith @ DBF did repairs and installed updated parts. My Tcp is being fixed local @ gander mtn., Both theses gunsmiths went to school together/same 2 year school.

Taurus does mail parts to gunsmiths. She has four over there at gander to fix.

DBF's sales have quadrupled when Taurus took over marketing and shipping.
That's news to me gunoil. A lot of people here seem to think that the only way to get a Taurus weapon fixed is to mail it back to Taurus in Miami. You should publish this information more widely.
It would be nice to know what the policy is. Perhaps like in gunoil's case they made an exception because his gun is no longer covered by warranty from shooting reloads so they were willing to sell to a qualified gunsmith. Just a guess on my part.

Reactions: MOONDAWG
1 - 5 of 5 Posts