Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing a single stack mag holder for my belt. Any ideas on one that won’t break the bank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
37,208 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts

·
Registered
8,801 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
https://www.jpcfwmall.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=219175

A couple of things pop up on ebay when you search "EC9 magazine pouch and I'm sure amazon as well.

Sneaky Pete makes a pocket carrier for magazines, but can't say for sure if it fits the EC9 mags or not. Swap Rig also makes a carrier that's pocket usable.

For owb, you might also consider a nylon pouch like you would use for a multi-tool and there are also 2 universal carriers that I'm aware of that will work with both single and double stack mag's but I'll have to find links for them.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I've got 4 or 5 of the Don Hume 417's that I linked to.

A few of them (the single stack 1911 and the double stack 9mm/.40 that fits most double stack mags) have been in regular use for over 20 years since they work with multiple guns. Even the one I have for .32/380 single stacks is over 20 years old. None of them have broken and, other than where the seatbelt buckle rubbed the finish off of the corner of one of them, they all still look brand new.

I bought quality and only had to buy them once. Yeah, it cost a little more but I'd rather pay a little more now than have to rebuy- at full price- something over and over.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
My single stack is a Ruger LC9s Pro. I carry a spare mag in one of these.

Its a flip phone case I bought at Lowes for just a couple of bucks IIRC. It either clips on or it has a belt loop. Works well and ppl think it s cell phone.

Reactions: Rotorflyr

·
Registered
693 Posts
Check out LAPG. They sell name brand products as well as their own branded products. They currently have an additional 35% off closeouts. I did see some single and double mag. pouches .

https://lapolicegear.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts