Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I saw the ad and was tempted because I always wanted a 410 after having or having had 12, 16 and 20. However, I could think of no reason to get one and I know I would not shoot it. I sold my last single shot shotguns a year or two ago because I didn't shoot them.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the ad and was tempted because I always wanted a 410 after having or having had 12, 16 and 20. However, I could think of no reason to get one and I know I would not shoot it. I sold my last single shot shotguns a year or two ago because I didn't shoot them.
I held out the entire day. Until 430, then I bought 2. Figured I'd give one to my son and keep one for myself.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Same thing as osbornk. I'm tempted because I don't have one and jeez, $75 bucks!!! But I would probably shoot it once or twice and never pick it up again. (But jeez!! $75 bucks!!!) Heck, I bought a Marlin .30-30 two weeks ago and ain't shot it yet. And ordered a Hi Point 995TS on Wednesday. OMG... I, I, I think I've got a problem!!

Reactions: loudviking

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
That link doesn't work anymore, but they still have it, just search for 'ATI 410'.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,740 Posts
I have an old bolt action Savage 410 gauge. I haven’t shot it in probably 40 years but still in good shape. My only other 410 capable shooter is my S&W Governor revolver.

I have two 12G #hooters - Mossberg Shockwave and Browning A5.

If I decide to get another shotgun it will probably be the Henry Lever Action in 410.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Oh man, I shoot mine. I know I only have one shot, but shooting clays? Buddy, I can't miss with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts