Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will any one admit to buying a gaucho? i just bought a 45 colt i have not shot it yet, just wondering what to expect as far as accuracy. is any one using it for cowboy shooting? what kind of loads?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have owned two Taurus Gauchos, both in .357. I found them to be very reliable, smooth operating single actions. I thought the quality was every bit as good as the Ruger Vaquero and Uberti guns I have owned.

Todd

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, still looking for .45 colt used in cowboy action shooting as far as loads and reliability. the one i have the cylinder to barrel gap is so close i do not think it will shoot more than a cylinder full before it lockes up. all my other relvolvers except for a s/w 17 which gives me problems have much larger clearences.

·
Registered
29 Posts
my digital camera is on the fritz, and I couldn't figure out how to post them if it did! A little slow on the whole computer picture thing. It would be a great pic- the ss gaucho, the single six 32 cch birdshead, the single six ss 22, and my latest 1851 cart conversion( very proud of that).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.