Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think each of us should spare a moment for reflection and, perhaps, sorrow for the poster of this WANT TO TRADE ad. He/she is apparently willing to give up a rare and prized item - and perhaps even deprive his/her children - in order to secure firearms/ammo.

I'll admit to a bit of fury when I discovered this: to think that rumors and news leaks about possible government actions against the Second Amendment have so driven this person - and probably countless others - to the wall that they are willing to barter away priceless possessions.

And for what? This isn't really about guns and ammo: it is about one desperate person trying to preserve a liberty that we all know is the birthright of all men, everywhere.

ARMSLIST - I have some snow ball for sale or trade

P.S. I'll bet that if Twinkies were involved, BigSkiff would be all over this.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Listing removed

The community has spoken! This listing has been flagged as spam. This listing is either inappropriate for ARMSLIST or has been posted to multiple locations/categories. For more information review our flagging policy.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Bigskiff is a twinkie addict? ROFL

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too bad.
The poster was trying to trade Hostess Sno-Balls (orange) for .223 ammo or what have you.

To lonestarbandit: Yes, unfortunately BigSkiff has admitted as much in an open forum.
Very sad.

·
Registered
34,520 Posts
Ha! I just liked Twinkies for targets with my .22. They sure pop when you hit them! I haven't actually eaten a Twinkie since 1956 or 1957!

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Ha! I just liked Twinkies for targets with my .22. They sure pop when you hit them! I haven't actually eaten a Twinkie since 1956 or 1957!
Some of that same vintage are just now coming on the market................................

Reactions: Lance0812
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.