Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a Technician all my adult life, I have gotten used to buying tools. OK its an addiction, anyway I bought the Sight pusher I'd found on that Gl*** store sight. After watching it being used I liked it and bought it. Came into today and it looks and feels like a quality piece. Not nearly as sophisticated as the fancy ones, who cares if it works and its $59.00 instead of $159.00. The reason i bought it was I have had enough issues with sight alignment to want a tool of my own.
Hand Gun Sight tool - Home - El Cajon, CA

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
That's a very nice tool, especially for the money. I've got one that I bought from Colt?, I think? Anyway, I paid a lot more for it and I think the one you got is better! Good find!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Looks sweet.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I have a built-in sight tool.
It's called a thumb and index finger!

·
Registered
9,163 Posts
I had a guy use a C-clamp and a couple sockets to push the front sight on his Saiga back into place today. The one he had was too small, but luckily i had one in the back of my van.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Being a Technician all my adult life, I have gotten used to buying tools. OK its an addiction, anyway I bought the Sight pusher I'd found on that Gl*** store sight. After watching it being used I liked it and bought it. Came into today and it looks and feels like a quality piece. Not nearly as sophisticated as the fancy ones, who cares if it works and its $59.00 instead of $159.00. The reason i bought it was I have had enough issues with sight alignment to want a tool of my own.
Hand Gun Sight tool - Home - El Cajon, CA

Let us know how it works, for $59 it's worth a try!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought a Locally made one from a guy in So Ca, for about $50, works really good and the guy is a Forum member on another Forum I belong to (Calguns)..

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
LOL,

Next time I get a XD that needs new sights I'll give you a shout, hope those are some strong fingers!!
Once I broke the sights loose the first time, if I loosen the hex screw they slide easy.
I guess they had locktite on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts