Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
It's too grey for a pistol which is meant to be patriotic, go full red, white, and blue or don't bother. No true patriot would feel ashamed of our nation's colors, and darker colors provide no advantage for a pistol which will most likely be carried concealed. Also, $815 is too much, especially when their are flashier models for around $500. (Although if the proceeds actually went towards charity for veterans, then that would be another story.)

Offer a P238 alternative in full color and then I might be interested.

Reactions: loudviking

·
Registered
37,586 Posts
ahhh??
well like real estate gun prices are a lot about location.
now HERE you can't touch a sig 938 for 500 bucks, not even real close.
the Sig 238 begins at about 500 bucks though. anyway-- IF one likes this sort of weapon then great , myself I don't particularly desire such weapons in any brand.
that being said Sig in my opinion makes about as good of a concealed pocket carry pistol s any out there.
they (and Kimber) are a cut above the also ran weapons in this size in my opinion.
Sig makes a lot of different combinations in the 938 and especially the 238 model , so this is just one more it seems.

·
Registered
18,054 Posts
I love all my Sigs. Great pistols.
But that one?
Ummm...............no.
Looks like it should be standing on a street corner....:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.