Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a recently purchased Sig P250. It has no more than 100 rounds through it. The pistol is in like new condition and comes with all paperwork included in the box. It comes with one 15 round magazine. Here is the link to Sig website. www.sigsauer.com. Please visit their site for further information. If you require a picture please let me know and I'll do my best to email you one. I'm looking for $550 obo shipped to your FFL dealer.
Feel free to ask me any questions.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I got rid of it a while ago. It shot nice I just wasnt crazy about the DAO trigger. Although thats the smoothest DOA trigger I've come across.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: Sig P250-sold

That's cool. I thought it might be better than most DAO. I'm not a fan of them either, but of DAOs, its got to be a good one if made by Sig. I've got five Sigs in my safe right now. Sorry I read about it so late. Guess I'll check out Academy again. When they first came out, I think they were mis-priced at about Glock prices...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.