Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Too bad they're not P226s. I'd be all over one of those.
:D

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
this is a good price on the gun.. and if i was'nt saving for several other guns i'd be all over it..

but to be honest sig's have never really done anything for me.. not saying they are bad guns by any means..

im just not a fan nor a hater of them.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm the same way. The only Sig that really moves me is the 232, and I just can't justify spending that kind of bread on a .380. I still lust for one however.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I was going to get a P239 for my wife.... but I think I just changed my mind! What a price. I wonder how often the German police fire their sidearm?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for posting. I had not considered a Sig because of high cost but this looks great. Is AimSurplus a reliable company to deal with ?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i've never bought from them however the people i've heard talk about them have always been positive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my P6 (German police P225) from Aimsurplus and it has become one of my favorites. Don't be put off by the heavy trigger pull-- the hammer spring is crazy stiff, but that can be remedied with a lighter aftermarket spring. The finish on mine was pretty good, with the high parts worn off in places. I feel like I got a heck of a deal! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts