Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call AIM Surplus and buy it directly (pay them) -- then ship it to a local dealer who will do a dealer transfer (usually $20-35). If you don't live in OH -- there will be no sales tax on the deal.

If you do live in OH -- it might be worth the drive to the store and pick it up...

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/about_aim_inc.html

· Registered
974 Posts

· Registered
6,164 Posts
this is a good price on the gun.. and if i was'nt saving for several other guns i'd be all over it..

but to be honest sig's have never really done anything for me.. not saying they are bad guns by any means..

im just not a fan nor a hater of them.

· Registered
886 Posts
I'm the same way. The only Sig that really moves me is the 232, and I just can't justify spending that kind of bread on a .380. I still lust for one however.

· Registered
338 Posts
I was going to get a P239 for my wife.... but I think I just changed my mind! What a price. I wonder how often the German police fire their sidearm?

· Registered
4 Posts
I bought my P6 (German police P225) from Aimsurplus and it has become one of my favorites. Don't be put off by the heavy trigger pull-- the hammer spring is crazy stiff, but that can be remedied with a lighter aftermarket spring. The finish on mine was pretty good, with the high parts worn off in places. I feel like I got a heck of a deal! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.