Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this popped up at the Shot Show this year.
All I can say is "I want one".
No.........I want two, at least two.

Sig MPX Copperhead

Reactions: 45 Forever

·
Super Moderator
20,017 Posts
You’ll live. Copperheads have the weakest venom of the common vipers . . . well, in our neck’a the woods (SE):icon_ poke:

·
Super Moderator
21,738 Posts
We got them and Eastern Diamond backs here along with Cotton mouths. All will ruin you day!

I like the SIG not sure I need one!
A little to John Wick for me!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
It's a new Class 3 design. Since it's made post '86, it's just another white whale for us mere mortals.

Yeah, they will probably come out with a semi auto version. It'll be another awkward high capacity 9mm that is as boring as watching paint dry to actually shoot. To big to hold like a handgun, too short to put the brace to the shoulder.

I'm not getting excited over something that I can't own myself. It'll look cool in the movies and that's as close as I am going to get to it.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I like it. A lot. Sell me your second one, you don't need it.

Reactions: Rickenbacher39

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Well, most of y'all know me, and you know that I'm up for buying just about anything that goes bang when you pull the trigger. However, this time I would have serious doubts

Just off the top of my head the gun has a 3 and 1/2 in Barrel with a flash suppressor that looks like somebody stuck something in the end and then pulled the trigger. Magazines are almost $70 a piece and the gun cost $1,800 before you add sales tax. I don't see any benefit over a full size handgun with a 5 inch barrel.

A 1911 with a 30-round magazine or even a full size Glock with a 50 round drum mag provides better capacity, better velocity / energy, and it would fit in holster. Sure, it looks cool, but it would be something that only had that going for it.

Like I said, I am not afraid to spend money on a gun that others don't like but this one is just not calling my name.

Different Strokes for different folks.

Don

·
Super Moderator
35,383 Posts
Meh, another tacticool useless space gun that the mall ninjas and keyboard komandos will pine over. :rolleyes: And, well, it's illegal for civilians. I ain't saying that's a GOOD thing, just stating fact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts