Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I had already put an intro here, but don't know where I sent it. I may not be from Texas, but I ended up here. A graduate of La Tech with Terry Bradshaw. Majored in Aviation and came to Texas for the Oil business and worked my way into Continental. Fell rock climbing in 2000 and haven't been back in cockpit. Lots of time to travel, had place in Terlingua for awhile. What a great place to shoot. Closest neighbor was 4 1/2 miles away. Lots of rocks to shoot. Live in Conroe now and hobbies include guns and shooting, trips to farm in Indiana and RV. The range I shoot at is Shooters Station, just west of Conroe. Have probably 20 hand guns and dozen rifles. Lately haven't had to sell a gun to get another, but I've been there and probably will be again. Currently own Taurus 6.5 " 17HMR Tracker, M17C(like 2" 85 17HMR) , 85SS2UL-CTL, Mil PT140 Pro. Divorced, lots of dogs, sometimes girlfriends who seem like dogs. Currently driving to Austin when I can't talk her into coming here. 58 years.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Bluegrass State, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,361 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from southern Utah 8)
Welcome to the forum, my son went to Montgomery college & lived in Conroe, hope you didn't get rained out by the hurricane!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No flooding here. 'Bout 80+ miles from te coast. We didn't get but a couple feeder bands. I did lose my river front home in the 500 yr flood of '94. FEMA bought me out and fronted me some 4% money to rebuild 180' ASL. Had 2' of water on my 2nd floor. Bummer.

This sight is wealth of info and nice to converse with people that don't give me a hard time for being a gun toter. In general Texas folks don't bitch about guns too much.

Remember the Alamo!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
sidekick, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Super Moderator
21,796 Posts
Wecome from Nashville Tn read on and enjoy

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts