Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 2007 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Taurus 608 _1.jpg Howdy Friends, This is my first post and not sure if the PIC of my pre-lock 608 4" ported will upload and while I'm sure there are a lot of these in the world, This One is Mine. It came to me " As New " several years ago and shoots the ten ring at will. The trigger pull , double-action or single-action is smooth as glass . All I can say is " If you don't like yours, sell it , If you don't have one don't knock it 'til you try it , either way it will put a smile on your face." Nice Thread and thanks for letting me post , my opinion .
Chaplain Jerry

Attachments

·
Registered
PT24/7 Pro DS,PT709 slim,tracker992,tracker 44,M66
11 Posts
My 992
This one is 39of40 limited edition with logo of Taurus Thailand club.
Never have time to shoot yet,my country will be opened to nearly all business tomorrow, include shooting ranges.
[/url]

and here’s her big brother in 44 magnum

Where business ends

The last one, first Taurus revolver in my possession.
M66

·
Registered
162 Posts
My new $300 7-shooter. Came with extra grips and a full box of solid 'Rona gold (critical defense 125's) Recoil with .38 is exactly the same as .22 TCM. Noticably more than .22 lr but only just. Only issue is the trigger guard was cut uneven so there's a little sharp point leftover. 20 minutes and a file should straiten that out tho.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
My Taurus 66 .357 Magnum they are the same revolver different grips on it.

·
Registered
David. ((( Fire Power from a Higher Power ))))
5 Posts
I acquired NEW in 1999, this Taurus factory polished STAINLESS M608 6.5" .357 Magnum. Mfg FEB1999. Yes it's shiny. Does NOT affect POA at ALL. Yes it's ported. At 52oz empty, not needed but helps. I Mostly use a shoulder harness holster for this one for draw reasons, but I do have this OK belt holster too. A Beast, but does what its suppose to do. NEVER for sale.

·
Super Moderator
37,012 Posts
I acquired NEW in 1999, this Taurus factory polished STAINLESS M608 6.5" .357 Magnum. Mfg late 1996(?) Yes it's shiny. Does NOT affect POA at ALL. Yes it's ported. At 56oz empty, not needed but helps. I Mostly use a shoulder harness holster for this one for draw reasons, but I do have this OK belt holster too. A Beast, but does what its suppose to do. NEVER for sale.
View attachment 473961
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois! That is a gorgeous revolver, thanks for sharing it.

1961 - 1980 of 2007 Posts