Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2007 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

Here is my wheel gun the M605 got it on sale before the local Gander MTN went out of business last pic is with the other fam of Taurus guns i have and before I put the VZ grips on it and it was very simple to change the grips ( info found here thanks guys !! ) certainly enjoy shooting this gun and waiting on a IWB kydex holster to come in so i can daily with it

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just got done tricking out my 627. Got a knockoff bushnell red dot and a weig-a-tinny mount for it. Had to have the holster cut to fit it but it came out really nice imo. The hogue grips are comfortable for firing a cylinder but after that it's too much weight balanced on top of the middle finger to be comfortable so I put the old ones back on. The ribberized have a much deeper undercut beneath the trigger guard which makes all the difference in the world if you shoot all day.

·
Registered
189 Posts
380UL... so light and easy to carry... pocket holster in front pocket, IWB, ankle holster, bellyband holster... I have them all and have carried this 16oz all day long in each

And... they designed the moon clips so you can actually insert/remove rounds/brass without a tool (and it won’t hurt your fingers)... the extra notch in the moon clip in between each round makes that possible

The DAO trigger is actually quite nice too!

Did I say I really like this snubby? ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
380UL... so light and easy to carry... pocket holster in front pocket, IWB, ankle holster, bellyband holster... I have them all and have carried this 16oz all day long in each

And... they designed the moon clips so you can actually insert/remove rounds/brass without a tool (and it won’t hurt your fingers)... the extra notch in the moon clip in between each round makes that possible

The DAO trigger is actually quite nice too!

Did I say I really like this snubby? ;) View attachment 476346
The notch of which I speak

1981 - 2000 of 2007 Posts