Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you own one of the venerable and hardy 24/7 OSS pistols, just step right up and post your favorite pic(s) of it! :guns:

24/7 OSS DS .45 ACP

·
Administrator
18,108 Posts

.45 24/7 OSS DS

Reactions: Foxtail207

·
Registered
273 Posts

.45 24/7 OSS DS

Man, mine looks exactly like that. LOL! I guess I don't need to add a photo now. A great pistol!!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I have a 9mm just like the first pic...but Id be willing to trade my black frame or for a OD green!!! lol

·
Registered
601 Posts
DSC_0653.jpg
Here is my 24/7 OSS DS 9mm shoots well manageable recoil and good balance.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't have one, but I do now ..Love the OD green color .. the OSS has a "matched" barrel???

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I just placed an order with Bud's for the blued OSS .45 ACP. At $327 plus $20 FFL, this is an excellent price for an excellent 5.25" .45 pistol for home defense. BTW, Bud's website had been hammered to death this morning (same thing happened last week, too).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice pics guys! I ended up ordering a second OSS, both of mine will be in black as it's all Bud's has left. The stainless, tan, green combo's all look great. I know some other places still have a few OSS's for sale, but their prices are @$150-200+ over Bud's price, and you still have to add shipping. I think this is one of those pistols that have slipped under the radar and a lot of folks will kick themselves for not picking one up. This has to be one of the best handgun bargains around.:D

·
Administrator
18,108 Posts
I should have bought the OSS 9mm as well when it's still available.
Buds does not have them anymore, but you can still find them on GunBroker.com. Albeit not as less expensive as Buds, but I've seen a few in the $400 range. If you really want one, time to part with the $$.

If I had the spare change, I would be all over a 9mm version right now. Unfortunately for me, the Real Estate Taxes will be coming soon and we have high ones here! :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts