Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 733 Posts

· Registered
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thread where you can display your non-Taurus Long Guns. Ladies & Gents, let's see what you've got. I'll start off with some pics of my Saiga .223 and Ruger Mini-30 & 10/22. ;D

· Administrator
36,655 Posts
Okay, I'll play.....my long rifle family, in order.....Savage Arms 22 LR semi-auto (that one is my son's), Mosin Nagant 91/30, Mosin Nagant M44, Mossberg 500, AR-15.

· Registered
2,930 Posts
Petrie said:
Well, they're not anything the gungrabbers would be interested in but here is my Ruger 10/22 and my stevens 200 in .223.

Don't assume that. The 10/22 can accept mags over 10 rounds and the savage is chambered in a military caliber. Either could be included in an AWB very easily.

· Administrator
36,655 Posts
That Savage would get you through a situation for sure. It only gives 4 or 5 rounds, but that's still more than you'll likely ever need in a 'situation'.

· Registered
1,319 Posts
A Remington 710 in 7MM and a Winchester Model 77 from the 50 to 60's some where in there. It is rare they tell me because it is tube fed. 16 Lr's plus 1.
Nothing worthy of a picture.

· Registered
486 Posts
chicharrones said:
It's about time some other pics got in here! ;D

Interesting BSA you got there Mark II. What is the minimum rifle barrel length you can have in the UK?
The minimum barrel length here is 12" on a rifle or pistol/revolver the pistol/revolver come under the carbine rule which is 24" minimum length thats why we have the metal rod coming out of the pistol grip.
The BSA is a target rifle that was getting on a bit, that one was made in 1948 as it wasn't up to competition standard any more the barrel was cut down and threaded for a silencer for rabbit shooting but it is mainly used by my son for target work it will do a 10mm group at 25 yards .

Mark

· Registered
393 Posts
Beretta CX4 Storm .40 S&W

Attachments

· Registered
1,934 Posts
nice ruger! i really like the mini 14, and almost bought one, but got the saiga instead, they wanted like 650.00-680.00 for the mini 14 by me, way more than i wanted to spend.

1 - 20 of 733 Posts