Taurus Firearm Forum banner
2281 - 2300 of 2302 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,039 Posts
I know that folks have probably seen enough of my PPK/S by now, but here it is with a new Custom engraved Buck 110 that my brother got me as a Birthday Present.

I think they go good together.
Wow. She is pretty!

Are those factory grips or custom?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
The grips on the PPK/S are aftermarket, made by a company out of Texas called Altamont. The grips on the Buck are a nonstandard factory custom option.

·
Registered
37,206 Posts
I know that folks have probably seen enough of my PPK/S by now, but here it is with a new Custom engraved Buck 110 that my brother got me as a Birthday Present.

I think they go good together.
NOT bad but honestly i like My knife/pistol combo a lot better!

Revolver Gas Machine Metal Gun accessory

·
Administrator
18,576 Posts
My two S&W Handguns, a 9mm SW9VE and my late Grand-Uncles Service Revolver and later my Father's S&W K38, plus an S&W placard that hung in my late Grandfather's Gun Shop.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Won this beautiful S&W Model 17-2 on an GB auction as the only bidder at $600. Serial numbered in very late 1965 range. Beautiful blued finish, lockup and timing are perfect, zero end shake, 8# DA and 2# SA trigger. I don't know how these stocks got on the gun since they are the S&W unrelieved target stocks that S&W stopped using on all K frames in the mid 1950's But I love the way they look on the gun.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,106 Posts
I wrote about this one in the "Other handguns" section but will post it here for the "show your guns".
This is my most recent acquisition: a G30 in .45 ACP. Comes with three mags - all with an extension base to allow you to grip with all 4 fingers and you do get a high hold keeping your strong hand close to the bore axis.
Product Luggage and bags Bag Camera accessory Font

Trigger Air gun Revolver Shotgun Font

Hand Air gun Trigger Bumper Finger

This is my 5th GLOCK (G19, G22, G23, G29, G30). Doesn't make me a Glock fanboy, per se. I have more Sigs, and more Rugers.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
So today while I was cleaning my Walther PPK/S-22, I realized that I really didn't have any nice pictures of it, (mostly because its matte black finish isn't very photogenic) and since the lighting was right in my room, I decided to take a picture of it with a fresh coat of oil.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
So today while I was cleaning my Walther PPK/S-22, I realized that I really didn't have any nice pictures of it, (mostly because its matte black finish isn't very photogenic) and since the lighting was right in my room, I decided to take a picture of it with a fresh coat of oil.

I love these Walthers. I have a PP in 32acp, mid 60's, in the box, unfired.

No freeloading... Model 24-3 Lew Horton Special. 44 Special.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I have got to get me a Beretta or a clone one of these days... I've wanted one forever and very nearly bought a nice Beretta 92S Italian Police Trade-in last year, but they sold out right before I could get one. :(

Reactions: Biomass
2281 - 2300 of 2302 Posts