Taurus Firearm Forum banner

2201 - 2220 of 2262 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
How does the NAA shoot? I was looking at that too.
It shoots well. The Custom Shop smoothed the trigger quite a bit. The Big Dot sights make target acquisition fast and easy. Truthfully I am not a big fan of the Guardian as it comes from the factory. However, with a few upgrades and the Custom Shop work it changes everything. Quite nice. Upgraded photo with new beaver tail grip added.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Well, last weekend I picked up this used Para GI Expert at a local pawn shop. It came with two mags, a Plano case and that monstrosity of a "grip"! A quick trip to eBay solved that problem and today my parts showed up. I bought a set of Fusion Firearms slim grip screw bushings and the GuuunGrips slim G10 grips. The grips included a set of stainless torx head grip screws. Now I'm waiting on the holster I ordered.

Sent from my Vivo XI PLUS using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
36,757 Posts
^^ Nice find and great transition. The Pawn Shop probably could have made an extra hundred with a 30.00 set of wood grip panels. Let us know how it shoots with a range report in "Other Handguns" !

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
^^ Nice find and great transition. The Pawn Shop probably could have made an extra hundred with a 30.00 set of wood grip panels. Let us know how it shoots with a range report in "Other Handguns" !
$515 out the door as it sat. I spent about $35 on the grips/screws/bushings. It completely changed the look and feel of it.

Sent from my Vivo XI PLUS using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,861 Posts
Here are my two Ruger SP101s. At top is the 327 Fed Mag with the 4" barrel. At bottom is the 357 Mag with the 2.75" barrel.

·
Registered
187 Posts
S&S, Sauer & Sohn GmbH used to manufacture a line of mid-level quality Single Action revolvers in the 1960s that were imported and marketed by Hawes Firearms. S&S also made a line of Double Action revolvers of much higher quality than the S.A. models. The D.A. revolvers are not very common and were discontinued when S&S became SIG Sauer. Consequently, Sauer sold the equipment to Euroarms, who then produced the S&S revolvers under license in Italy.

Euroarms S&S Revolvers

S&S Trophy, .22 l.r. High polish blue and great yoke to frame fit!

·
Super Moderator
36,757 Posts
^^ That is a beauty! Anybody importing them to the USA?

·
Super Moderator
19,861 Posts
My latest two bottom feeders. G29 (10mm) and SignP229 (357SIG)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I'm trying to find the G29 10mm now, it's a hard pistol to find here in Derby City these days.

Reactions: BigBlue
2201 - 2220 of 2262 Posts