Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

Administrator
Here is a place to share pictures of your AR Rifles and Pistols. You've got 'em, we like to see 'em!

Registered
Oh boy I get to be first! :) My ARs are pretty basic "entry level" but they have been great rifles with a lot of rounds through them. One of them did develop a small issue with the bolt carrier, you may remember my post on it, and S&W took care of the problem with no questions about a 7-8 year old rifle. Again a rifle that has a lot of rounds through it.

P1000983.JPG

P1010005.JPG

Thanks to the Mods for the new section. "Someone" put a lot of time into bringing so many of the existing threads into this sub-forum.

Registered
got three of those nasty old AR black weapons.
1) S & W MP -15-22 LR.
2) Bushmaster Patrolman model in 223/556
3) AR-15 Pistol (7 1/2 inch) in 300 Blackout.

the S & W 22 LR I would highly recommend as mine is vey accurate, runs flawlessly and virtually an exact replica of the real AR 15 in operation and takedown..
The Bushmaster is a great weapon but IF I had it to do over I would get a flat top model, the handle looks more history but it really jacks the scope up high.
The Palmetto State AR Pistol is more fun than a barrel of monkeys and was purchased with a Home use gun and is loaded to sub sonics, very versatile cartridge , especially for those that reload.

Attachments

Super Moderator
The 300 BLK flavors. 16" carbine on top and 10.5" pistol underneath.

300 BLK Pistol.jpg

Attachments

Administrator
Looks like my reloading/gun cleaning bench.:D

Reactions: Czechbikr

Registered
Top is a Combat Armory 7.5" AR pistol upper.
Bottom is a PSA pistol lower and PSA AR 9mm upper.

I fired the 9mm upper with the stock AR buffer. Then I swapped it out for a heavier buffer meant for 9mm. There was definitely a difference in the felt recoil.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Registered
My Disapator build.

Disapator2.jpg

My AR9 builds

9mmARs.jpg

My .300BLK AR Pistol Build setup for Subsonics

300BLK7.5.jpg

My .458 SOCOM Build

CavArms458Socom2.jpg

My .300BLK AR build for supersonics

CavArms.300BLK.jpg

Registered
Rock River. National Match 2 stage trigger. Leupold Mark AR 3-9 x 45.

Attachments

Registered
Just got this! My first AR15. It's in 300 Blackout. 8.5" PSA. Went to the range this morning and it was incredible. I put an Ozark Armament Rhino that I found in my closet and it got the job done.
Gosh who keeps talking you guys into buying these weird caliber guns???

Attachments

Super Moderator
5.56  7.5 inch Pistol.jpg

Got my Rainier drop in trigger today, dropped it in and added the Ergo grip handle that I've had for a long time. Waiting for the SB4 brace, but this trigger is fantastic for 95 bucks.

Registered
Reactions: olfarhors

Super Moderator
Dang. I'm glad I put a pic up of the old Bushy. I sunk my boat the other day while going out to the island to hunt pigs and now it's at the bottom of Espiritu Santos Bay. Sad...so sad.

Reactions: bobbojama

Supporting SuperModerator
Dang. I'm glad I put a pic up of the old Bushy. I sunk my boat the other day while going out to the island to hunt pigs and now it's at the bottom of Espiritu Santos Bay. Sad...so sad.
We don't have that kind of water around here. However, to fit in with this forum, I just post pictures of my friends guns. I'm just a poor old retired teacher and can't afford frivolous things. Have you seen the price of peanut butter and jelly?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts