Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the community -- Georgia resident --- I recently purchased a new Taurus 4510B6MAG ---- I love the gun and plan on carrying it when hiking, 4- wheeling etc. I do need a holster for it and have not found one I like --- I think a chest or shoulder holster would be best because of the barrel length (6.5") and weight. Does anyone have any recommendation for a holster for this pistol?

·
Registered
25,046 Posts
New to the community -- Georgia resident --- I recently purchased a new Taurus 4510B6MAG ---- I love the gun and plan on carrying it when hiking, 4- wheeling etc. I do need a holster for it and have not found one I like --- I think a chest or shoulder holster would be best because of the barrel length (6.5") and weight. Does anyone have any recommendation for a holster for this pistol?
Welcome to TA from Minnesota. Look at Aker Leathers. They are not cheap but they are good.

·
Registered
11,115 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Opticsplanet.com sales them according to there site in Shoulder and Belt carry .

·
Super Moderator
40,776 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Williston!!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: We're mighty glad you decided to join "Ye Merrye Crewwe"! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.