Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since hunting season is over I decided to go out to my lease for some range time. I got everything ready to go and sitting in the kitchen. I went to get my hunting gear out of the truck to make room for the other stuff. I then procede to drive to the lease. I get out there and realized I had left the other stuff in the kitchen.

Oh well I had my TCP and my 30-30 still in the truck and shot a few rounds out of each of them.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, when one is in a hurry, one tends to forget things!:thumb: Glad you had something in the truck to shoot.

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
456 Posts
Glad it wasn't a wasted trip for you. God knows I suffer from CRS. Oddly though, I can still remember the lyrics to every song from the 70s, while I look for my damn keys every morning.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Deer season is done, but hunting season is never over around here!

I spent 3 hours in the woods today and got 2 squirrels for supper.

Glad to hear you had fun and your trip wasn't totally in vain.

·
Registered
24,791 Posts
Just about every time I go to the range, I find I have forgotten something. Once or twice, it was targets.

·
Super Moderator
13,907 Posts
Well, when one is in a hurry, one tends to forget things!:thumb: Glad you had something in the truck to shoot.
The sad part comes when one is NOT in a hurry, when one takes the time to plan and pack; and, prior to departure, stop and ask, "Do I have everything? Is there anything I have forgotten?" only to arrive at the destination and inevitably discover that yes, one still forgot at least one item. More'n likely, two or more items. Thank goodness for the appropriately named "truck guns."

And for those of you young'uns who ain't there yet, (1) the day will come; and (2) it don't never get no better. Ever.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Rule one for gunfights and range trips- Have a gun

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Lists! Grocery shopping list. Range packing list. Why I walked into the kitchen list!...ok that one is just being funny but I do keep a list in my range bag to reference for whether I'm going rifle or pistol shooting.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lists! Grocery shopping list. Range packing list. Why I walked into the kitchen list!...ok that one is just being funny but I do keep a list in my range bag to reference for whether I'm going rifle or pistol shooting.
That list would have been in the kitchen with the range bag. :D

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Yep, I've forgotten range stuff before, never my guns, but other things like hearing protection and targets.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
I think we are all suffering from CRS (cant remember stuff)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts