Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range with just about everything I have. Took a couple of shotguns. 38 specials, and pistols of various calibers. Was disappointed that they no longer have skeet shooting range. The shotgun range is only at 20 yards but enough to blow through 40 rounds of buck. gave all the pistols a workout: 300 rounds of 9mm, 100 rounds of 38, 100 .45 and .40.

Went home and gave everything a good clean and lube and put back where they belong. It will be a while before I can do an outing like that again.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
You carried all of that concealed?

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Went to the range with just about everything I have. Took a couple of shotguns. 38 specials, and pistols of various calibers. Was disappointed that they no longer have skeet shooting range. The shotgun range is only at 20 yards but enough to blow through 40 rounds of buck. gave all the pistols a workout: 300 rounds of 9mm, 100 rounds of 38, 100 .45 and .40.

Went home and gave everything a good clean and lube and put back where they belong. It will be a while before I can do an outing like that again.
"Sounds like that was good for you...cigarette?"

Reactions: bmbroker and Sekol

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Ohhhhh -wasn't that FUN!!!Bet you'll have a smile on you face for days!!vWe had a great range day ourselves yesterday shooting 22,.380, 38, 45lc - and I used to think that going out to dinner and a movie was expensive -HA!!:D

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Ohhhhh -wasn't that FUN!!!Bet you'll have a smile on you face for days!!vWe had a great range day ourselves yesterday shooting 22,.380, 38, 45lc - and I used to think that going out to dinner and a movie was expensive -HA!!:D
Going out for dinner isn't all that expensive at least not where we go! We usually prefer small out of the way eateries to the over priced big name places. People always talk about the atmosphere and décor in the big name places, but that don't fill my belly and I can't take it home with me, so why should I pay for it?

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Sounds like a good time. My wife and I, along with another couple, made it to the range ourselves too. Had a good time and they were not busy. When we got there, we were the only ones in there.

·
Registered
24,940 Posts

But you had fun.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Sounds like a fun day at the range and expensive...

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on a fun day at the range.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sounds like a good time. My wife and I, along with another couple, made it to the range ourselves too. Had a good time and they were not busy. When we got there, we were the only ones in there.
It's a great day at the range when once in awhile you and your guest are the only two there.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Glad to hear you had such a great time, I wish I had those types of days more often myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts