1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Hey, while you are there, get one for me too!!:yeahbaby01::D:D:D

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
It would nice just to shake hands with her and say keep up the good work! :thumb:

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Not too many qualify to attend.
The SHOT Show is a trade-only event. Attendance is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public, and NO ONE under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).
Apparently BangBang does, though.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Not too many qualify to attend.
The SHOT Show is a trade-only event. Attendance is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public, and NO ONE under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).
Apparently BangBang does, though.
Does having an FFL get you in?

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Someone told me the show has its own app that gives you turn by turn navigation to get to whatever booth you want to go to.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Does having an FFL get you in?
Hey TA net.... I'm on I-10, just West of Pensacola crossing into Alabama. Weather is great, no traffic, doesn't get much better than this.

If you have an FFL you still need to present a copy of your business license showing primary business is firearms related. You also have to have a letter on the business letterhead, from the business owner/FFL holder giving you permission to represent the business. Then the business should be an NSSF member. This will save you money on admission to the show.

If you are serious about attending start planning asap. Hotels will not take reservations 'til December but if you book your room through Shot Show (NSSF) they will take your reservation against their blocked out rooms and your guaranteed your room at a reduced price. They don't charge your card until December.

Be aware it will be an expensive trip. It is however, something you should experience at least once if you can swing it. This is my third Shot and there is c so much to see it feels like my first!

Don

Reactions: NCSmokey

·
Premium Member
11,073 Posts
Carry On.jpg

I got mine at the 2013 NRA convention. :icon_ nana:

·
Super Moderator
40,505 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,964 Posts
Team Captain Jessie Duff; I'd walk barefooted through 3 miles of snow to stand next to her garbage can...:yeahbaby01:
That to me is the best picture I have ever seen of her. Yes I know...no guns!

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I would LOVE an autograph from Jessie Duff.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Had another pretty good day! Did another 500 miles or so that puts us at a bit over 1300 miles total so far! Just about halfway to shot....

Had some business to attend to in Johnson City TX today and it was a very profitable day. Had some fantastic BBQ (brisket, sausage, and goat) in a little beat up place called Peters BBQ in Ellinger ( I think thats the town) Texas. Just a wide spot in the road but the BBQ was to die for.

I'm about 250 miles from El Paso out in the middle of God forsaken nowhere with just a small truckstop and a terrible Budget 8 motel..... $110 a night but like they say, its the only show in town!

I'll check in again tomorrow night.

Don

Reactions: ISSMER
1 - 20 of 27 Posts