Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I can't wait to see what new stuff is announced this year.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I wish I had the money/time to go to SHOT. I bet it's awesome

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Sadly I will not be able to make it this year next year for sure though.(hopefully as a vendor.... I can not wait to tell you guys what I been working on)

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I'll be there working, Maybe I'll score a pass for the show........ Hint to the new CEO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'll be there (media) all week. I'm staying at the Mirage...

Don

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
so can you buy guns at the shot show, or just look?
Just look....and.....

"Attendance at the SHOT Show is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade; and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement, and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).

Admission to the show requires government-issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating direct, professional affiliation to the trade. Show exhibitors and media are subject to different credentialing requirements."

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
It is getting much more difficult to get credentials for admittance to Shot than in prior years.

Cost of admission for attendees has gone as high as $175. The number of Media Credentials being issued has been cut in half and there is talk of limiting total attendee numbers next year.

Even limiting the show to industry personel is no longer enough with the huge numbers (170,000 +) that want to attend.

To be honest, I will start making my reservations for next years show as soon as I get back from this one.

Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts