Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to remind everyone that the Shot Show is going on right now. Starting tonight we should be able to start finding the initial coverage. Gotta love a toy show for grownups!

Steelheart

·
Registered
790 Posts
My business associate,(also an FFL) is attending the show in Orlando, and I should be hearing some reports in the next few days. He is planning on visiting the Taurus booth to look at their new offerings. I'll provide an update on anything that sounds interesting.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I bet there's some nice stuff there. Maybe we can find some pics surfacing soon. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Don't try to get any warranty work or order any parts from a manufacturer this week.

AFS

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A site for pics and a little info is Gunblast.com. They're an online gun magazine. There's a link on their front page. Nothing posted yet but hopefully withing the next few hours. BTW, they are not dial-up friendly.

http://www.gunblast.com/

Steelheart

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anyone have any info on the Taurus 809 that was shown?

·
Registered
790 Posts
My business associate who attended the show called today, and said he decided to spend the rest of the weekend at the ocean rather than the exhibit hall. Says it was a big show, but nothing really jumped out at him. I'm sure I'll here more mid week when he gets back to the office. Might have to spend an afternoon browsing through new product literature. I'll check for any Taurus info.

·
Registered
32,083 Posts
Look at the date of this thread....Taurus Armed is approaching it's 2nd Birthday, thanks to the great folks who have made it possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts