Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got to the range today with the TX22. I'll start by saying I really like this gun. It feels solid in the hand and it worked as solidly as it felt. I ran 200 rounds through it with zero problems. 100 rounds of CCI Minimag and 100 of Federal Game Shok. It ran great. It did shoot low compared to POI so I just propped the front sight dot above the level of the rear sights. Didn't have a small enough screw driver with me to try to adjust the sight. I'll be sure to take one next time. I love fiber optic sights so that may be the first (and only) upgrade to this pistol. I also love how easy it is to take the TX22 apart.

I had no trouble loading the magazine. I used my thumb nail to push down the button on the side. Worked great. I just push the button down far enough to get the next round in. I was only loading 10 at a time so that the whole event would last a little longer.

I feel like it is pretty accurate also. I'm not the greatest shot in the world. I don't shoot often enough to get real good and when I did go it was usually with a different gun than the last time. Or I would end up taking my carry pistol so that I stay familiar with it. So I never spent enough time with any one pistol to get really good. Then again there are many factors that go into shooting well.

I hadn't shot .22 in quite a while so maybe I was enjoying it because I hadn't done it in a while, but I really enjoyed shooting this pistol. .22 surely is a lot of fun. Did I mention that I really like this gun?

·
Registered
901 Posts
wbw - thanks for sharing your impressions of the TX22. Sure sounds like you've got a winner there.

·
8,985 Posts
It is one of the most "LIKEABLE" pistols I have ever shot. Glad you are enjoying yours. So far almost all reviews both on this forum and out in the wild say the same thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts