Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thank you for this link and target. I'm downloading it and will make a few nice size copies to take to the range next time I go. Ought to help with some minor problems.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Please accept my apologies in advance to all who feel I have overstepped the bounds of responsible gun ownership. :D

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Note to the Board Moderators: In retrospect, I may have violated someone's copyright by modifying the shooting wheel. I cannot remove the image from my previous post, but please feel free to do so if you think it is merited.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VagasGuy,... No, I think you didn't see the "Put Your Beer Down" in the Original, because you need to be Holding a Jumbo Beer in your opposite hand for counter balance, when shooting "Off Hand Shots"... (everybody knows that) That's why they Only Sell JUMBO'S At The Range...<:)) Oh, and you drink that bugger down until your balanced just right...<:)) See after every shot the Gun gets a little lighter, so you have to keep rebalancing by drinking the JUMBO... After you reload, you start all over with a fresh JUMBO... As you can see, its a Hell of a Good time at the Range with everybody Shooting, Drinking JUMBO'S, and PISSING...hehehe...<:))

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Those are defintly cool targets, i have seen them before..just waiting to print some myself..
Thanks Sgt... ;)

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
SgtKnuckles said:
VagasGuy,... No, I think you didn't see the "Put Your Beer Down" they Only Sell JUMBO'S At The Range...<:))

After you reload, you start all over with a fresh JUMBO...

As you can see, its a Hell of a Good time at the Range with everybody Shooting, Drinking JUMBO'S, and PISSING...hehehe...<:))
I am not sure I ever want to go shooting at the JUMBO selling range!! :shooter:

Is that a Texas Shooting Range!!! :yipee:

Of course, I live in the state that has the biggest full auto shoot!! Knob Creek, KY. And we are a moonshine state!! :soapbox: :deadhorse:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yep I found them here when I first joined, keep copies with my shootin stuff. They can help compact pistol shooters if they aint afraid to use them.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I actually have printed them off before, and use them either to read my regular high impact showing targets, or to just shoot at. It did help me somewhat. I finally got on an 8.5/11 sheet after reading my targets and practicing. It sure give you some area's to work on, and that is what I like.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Vegas Guy, If you want to improve your scores, put the letters "EX" in the little center circle. It could mean "Ex-wife", "Ex-boss", "Ex-lawyer",etc.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
drummin_man627 said:
Vegas Guy, If you want to improve your scores, put the letters "EX" in the little center circle. It could mean "Ex-wife", "Ex-boss", "Ex-lawyer",etc.
Thanks, but no problem here hitting the little circle. I hardly ever shoot with a beer in hand. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts