Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michigan citizens with concealed weapons permits would be able to carry Taser guns under bills passed by
the House on Thursday. The measure, approved by the state Senate in October, will return to the Senate
for a final vote before proceeding to Gov. Rick Snyder for his signature. Under the law, citizens can possess
a Taser with a concealed pistol license and training. Michigan has barred the carrying of a stun gun since
1976. Only certain law enforcement and corrections officers are currently able to carry Tasers.

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Wasn't the show "Home Improvement" supposed to take place in Michigan... I can't wait to see the Tim Allen "more power" tasers! :D

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't the show "Home Improvement" supposed to take place in Michigan... I can't wait to see the Tim Allen "more power" tasers! :D
I can see it now.... How to broil a turkey from 50' away!

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I've always thought the Taser "no-carry" for citizens was kind of dumb. In the eyes of the government, wouldn't a Taser shooting be more desirable than a shooting taking place with a firearm? It's like barring citizens from owning calibers used by military/LE as some countries have a habit of doing. Besides which, some folks who won't carry a firearm for whatever reason would still be able to protect themselves (to a degree) w/ a Taser.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts