Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know .... Stupid question or so it would seem

I need to return a magazine, I called Taurus explained the problem they said send it back, took all my info ect.. ect

Sent the address from their website to my wife, she got it all packaged up and a trip to the post office.

Lady at post office said the address isn't correct??
Said zip code doesn't match the city?? Wth??

I verified I sent the correct address and confirmed it's the same address in the owner's.

Taurus International
ATTN: Repair Department
16175 NW 49 Avenue
Miami, FL 33014

Stupid post office lady or am I'm missing something??

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
Miami-Hialeah address will work - it's the zip and street number that determines whether it arrives or not. The address posted is correct. I'll bet even the mailperson in Miami hasn't a clue when s/he's in Hialeah or vice versa. LOL

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx guys.

yobos4vr I hope it don't take too long, but I do have a spare, so I'm not totally without.

CS told me they get shipments in the first of month. Inventory everything 1st week then fulfill orders the 2nd week

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What was wrong with your mag that needed to be returned?

Fatboy
Many fail to feed issues/slide not locking back when empty.
The follower has a lot of front to back play. You can push lightly on the front side of follower and it will go almost vertical inside the mag. I bought another mag (rare I know) and I have 0 issues with it.
I could probably tweek on it some and get it working but this gun is new, so might as well have them replace it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts