Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheriff admits to slapping suspect | WCBD-TV 2

This guy has been a sheriff for 20 something years. He always seemed to be a stand up guy who said what he thought. I like him. Seems he slapped a suspect after a high speed chase. He did know better. At least he admitted to it.

(You'll notice in the video the news man said "He fired his revolver" but it looked suspiciously like a Glock semi-auto)

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Maybe some suspects need slapping! A few polithugs need it too!

Reactions: dogchild

·
Administrator
39,371 Posts
Adrenelin rush.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
"Ain't nothing wrong with me, man."

I would stand up for the sheriff if he had just pulled his gun and pistol whipped the punk. My patience for seeing these pukes getting painted as victims is just about up. I’m all for innocent until proven guilty, but if it just too half an hour of high speed chase to stop you, then I wish they had just shot him instead of the tires. I don’t know why we continue to suffer our society for the continued protection of scumbags like this and yet we are so eager to denigrate someone like the sheriff for popping this idiot. And the best part is this waste of our valuable supply of our resources will be right back out on the street again all too soon.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Too bad his head wasn't in the door when he slammed it!! Also I don't think I've ever heard of a 9 shot revolver! Maybe a 22???

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Well as a kid growing up in Florida we used to drag race on a road that in those days was pretty much in the middle of no where. Well I went out with a buddy and his 58 Chevy 409 with about 200 other people. Well FHP showed up coming from both sides and the guy I was with took off. Two FHP cars in pursuit which he was leaving behind. Now this was before helicopters where used in the early 60's. Well long story short we ran out of gas and pulled over. While sitting on the hood of his car the FHP showed up and asked who was driving. My buddy said he was and the FHP hit him breaking his jaw, got in his car and drove off leaving us there. Never said a word either. I leaned early on don't mess with cops as they don't always follow the rules.:)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well as a kid growing up in Florida we used to drag race on a road that in those days was pretty much in the middle of no where. Well I went out with a buddy and his 58 Chevy 409 with about 200 other people. Well FHP showed up coming from both sides and the guy I was with took off. Two FHP cars in pursuit which he was leaving behind. Now this was before helicopters where used in the early 60's. Well long story short we ran out of gas and pulled over. While sitting on the hood of his car the FHP showed up and asked who was driving. My buddy said he was and the FHP hit him breaking his jaw, got in his car and drove off leaving us there. Never said a word either. I leaned early on don't mess with cops as they don't always follow the rules.:)

·
Registered
570 Posts
The Russians know how to handle lawbreakers nothing wrong with a little instant justice.

The Occupy Wall Street crowd wouldn't last long in Russia.

·
Administrator
39,371 Posts
Speaking the language, the scumbags understand, so to speak! :thumb:

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
In my book, act like a thug and get treated like a thug means the cops should beat you down. I'm not for cops beating you down for no reason, mind you. I just think if some grown folks want to act up like children then they had better expect someone to slip into daddy mode and spank them.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
At least he was honest enough to admit he did wrong. So few step up these days.

Reactions: CNCSC

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I applaud the Russians for their "crowd control skills".

·
Registered
29,845 Posts
It's amazing that the press always wants to give criminals, attorneys (is that redundant?) and judges and second chance, but slam dunk a career LEO for a minor breach of decorum. :(

·
Registered
612 Posts
you can see the regular police tried to keep the peace.. then in walks the special unit. those guys don't play around.. wow.

I hope nothing bad happens to the sheriff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts