Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we will see how quick the turn around in a shell swap is. Just mailed off my old 24/7 g2c shell for a replacement for my ruger. Have been impressed with alien gear thus far. Hope they keep it up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,013 Posts
Well, we will see how quick the turn around in a shell swap is. Just mailed off my old 24/7 g2c shell for a replacement for my ruger. Have been impressed with alien gear thus far. Hope they keep it up!!!

Did they ask for the shell? Or was that a condition to get an outright swap?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warranty work there is no swap. My backing for my IWB broke and they sent a new one no questions asked

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol aliengear holsters has a shell swap program. All their shells fit on the same backing more less. Revolvers have their own backing and semis have theirs. Anyways, if you change your carry gun u can send your old shell in and they will send u the new shell for your gun free.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Lol aliengear holsters has a shell swap program. All their shells fit on the same backing more less. Revolvers have their own backing and semis have theirs. Anyways, if you change your carry gun u can send your old shell in and they will send u the new shell for your gun free.

Correct! I've had a backing break internally and they just sent new one no issues at all. Also, I've upgraded a backing for about $10 (from leather to neoprene). They are great to work with and fast turn around time.

·
Super Moderator
35,371 Posts
I'm not understanding any of this...:)
I think his holster broke. I read it over several times to figure THIS much out. :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
35,371 Posts

OH, well, why didn't ya say so?

Reactions: Aberdog1

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
It's amazing the things I don't know and the vast knowledge on this forum to correct it...:)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha!

Email this evening says the “order”has been placed for replacement shell. Once it ships 3-5 business days. Hopefully ships today

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aliengear is too notch in my book. New shell shipped today as hoped.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts