·
Administrator
41,847 Posts
You'll love the accuracy and handling. I love mine! :thumb:

·
Registered
37,951 Posts
Congrats!
the Shield has always fit my hand and shooting style very well, Not CZ well but still a good fit for me personally.
enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
40,776 Posts
Congrats, looking forward to a range report and pictures when the forum is fixed.

·
Premium Member
14,243 Posts
Congrats on a great little pistol! For me it was a toss up between the Shield and the XD-S, so I bought both and it was the best decision.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I punched a few holes in a paper plate today... In the back yard ... pissed off the neighbors ,again... I used Winchester 180gr FMJ ..It is a snappy little beast , but no problem holding on target ....

Recoil is similar to 124gr +P from my PT 709 ...

I'm going to carry Federal 180gr HST for SD .... But I need to run at least 100 more rounds of 180gr FMJ for break in.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I punched a few holes in a paper plate today... In the back yard ... pissed off the neighbors ,again... I used Winchester 180gr FMJ ..It is a snappy little beast , but no problem holding on target ....

Recoil is similar to 124gr +P from my PT 709 ...

I'm going to carry Federal 180gr HST for SD .... But I need to run at least 100 more rounds of 180gr FMJ for break in.

I have the Shield in 9mm. I love that gun. I wondered how snappy the .40 would be and now I know. Thanks. That's a good choice in SD ammo too.

·
Administrator
41,847 Posts
So. What holster are you planning on using? Inquiring minds want to know.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.