Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Now that's priceless. Wonder if the rabbit could be trained to herd politicians?

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm wondering if these bunnies are related to the rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :D
Could be --- Hey there was another video out there in cyberspace that showed a jackrabbit chasing a rattlesnake up a tree. I wonder, maybe he's the daddy of the sheep herder?

·
Registered
29,717 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Could be --- Hey there was another video out there in cyberspace that showed a jackrabbit chasing a rattlesnake up a tree. I wonder, maybe he's the daddy of the sheep herder?
Hey, that's right! It could "run in the family", so to speak.:)

Reactions: JimSheldon

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
That is one bad bunny.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I want the first pick of the next litter!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I trained a rabbit (12lb long eared grey) how to climb down women's shirts when I was about 12, every-time a girl I liked held that rabbit he would literally run down their shirt he always got his foot caught in their bra, that shirt usually had to come off... Now that's a trained rabbit lol... I am not as juvenile now, but looking back it was pretty funny and entertaining to watch the girls squirm right out of their shirts to save the rabbit... That's one way to get back at those PETA supporter chicks..

Now that I am 30 the shirts still come off, and I need less help from a rabbit..
Not that any of what I said has to do with this thread, but I thought I'd share anyway...

Reactions: Jake3501

·
Registered
240 Posts
In response to JimSheldon's post, here is the video link.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts