·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: jtg452

·
Super Moderator
13,825 Posts
"But my dog doesn't like leashes. He'll be okay. I don't know why I threw a dog treat under the fence between us and the camel, and then climbed in to rescue the dog."

I'm just going to slowly shake my head and walk away.

·
Registered
31,910 Posts
Odds are, she has bit others! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
There's not enough Listerine in the world to wash that out.....

More surprising is the "Louisiana Truck Stop Petting Zoo". Whassup wid dat?

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
:huh:...I thought it was "rocky mountain oysters"...:unsure:...not "Iraqi mountain oysters".

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Ouch!
Not the best date ever.

·
Registered
31,910 Posts
Odds are, she has bit others! :cool:

·
Registered
14,816 Posts
Hope the camel has it's rabies shots.

Reactions: Desperado

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
. . . . . . . .

More surprising is the "Louisiana Truck Stop Petting Zoo". Whassup wid dat?
On I-10, in Louisiana, there is this family-owned, independent truck stop. Way back when, it's restaurant was a really great place for all the southern dishes - catfish, gumbo, you name it. I last stopped there in 2016, and it was pretty decent then.

They used to have this honest-to-goodness, real-live TIGER there and a "petting zoo" of tamer animals. The tiger passed away of old age a few years back, but this was a nice tourist attraction in an otherwise desolate stretch of swampy nowhere. Prices were good, they had great parking, and the people were as friendly as could be, but I don't think I've ever seen one of the employees or one of the animals either, for that matter, actually SIT on a patron - or a trespasser.

But times have changed, you know.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I got some real good ones here.
Johnny Carson would be proud of me but not the administrators here. LOL

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Wouldn't it be poetic justice if the camel turned around after being bit and kicked her in the "camel toe"? :D

·
Registered
16,494 Posts
She claimed that the camel set on her and that was the only way she could get him off of her. That is her side of the story. The camel had no comment.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts