·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: exbuckeye

·
Registered
69 Posts
It is my experience that it does not work in the judge. I have a 3" Chamber Judge and I bough some NobleSport 3" buckshoot and the shells came apart and jammed the cylinder. I have a post on here somewhere about it. The NobelSport rounds are made like the centurion rounds which also come apart. 2½" slugs are moot anyway IMHO especially when you can shoot 45 Colt.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is my experience that it does not work in the judge. I have a 3" Chamber Judge and I bough some NobleSport 3" buckshoot and the shells came apart and jammed the cylinder. I have a post on here somewhere about it. The NobelSport rounds are made like the centurion rounds which also come apart. 2½" slugs are moot anyway IMHO especially when you can shoot 45 Colt.
Thanks for the reply, I have a whole gambit of ammo I want to put through my PD, Hickok45 tested alot of the rounds I am going to be using so I know those work I was just curious if anyone had bad luck with these rounds which it sounds like they have. Too bad they are a pretty good price.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is a good price for slugs but I reload my own 45lc for under 12 bucks a box for 50 rds.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
SGammo from Oklahoma is a reliable ammo company that prices their product competitively and ships quickly and inexpensively and I use them for the bulk of my ammo needs. I ordered .223 in bulk on Friday and it already shipped and I will get it early this week. You can actually tell if they have the stuff in stock as well which is a nice feature.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SGammo from Oklahoma is a reliable ammo company that prices their product competitively and ships quickly and inexpensively and I use them for the bulk of my ammo needs. I ordered .223 in bulk on Friday and it already shipped and I will get it early this week. You can actually tell if they have the stuff in stock as well which is a nice feature.
Yea I have order a lot of ammo from them they are great! I was curious if this .410 round was worth it, but it sounds like no.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts