Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Moisin Nagant for Christmas. Bought 20 rounds at the local gun store $1/round.
Searched the internet for surplus and came up with SG Ammo. SGAmmo.com
They had the ammo on sale for 20 cents/round.
Of course I had to set up an account etc. Filled it out, sent it in and got an e-mail less than 5 mins latersaying all was ok heres your password.
Go back to the site and place my order for 7.62x54, 38 spec, and 9mm. Hit the send button. Get a response back saying that the order will be processed asap. This is at 1730pm FL time, they are in Stillwater OK. 20 mins later get anothere-mail saying the order was complete and ready for shipping. Then later on that night get an e-mail from UPS saying heres your tracking #.
It was amazing following the order from OK-Tx-Mi-Fl-home!
Cant say enough about SG Ammo. Got the order right out kept me informed, shipping was reasonable for 31 pounds in weight and it was here when promised.
Now to try and get in the darned "spam" can!

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
They certainly are great to deal with. It's a family run business as well.
btw, they sell openers for the cans. I just use an old chisel and repack them in ammo cans.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
I have ordered from them numerous times now. The first time there was a computer clitch with my order and I didn't receive a shipping verification. I contacted them via an email on a Sunday. That same Sunday evening I received a reply that he went into work to research the problem, and it was a computer error due to an computer update. I was offer a full refund plus 10% or he promised that the order would ship that next day and increase my order by 10%. I accepted the 10% extra ammo. Everytime I order now I kind of hope something will happen along the way...I like free stuff. But, what I really like is the great customer service these folks deliver time after time.
And some of their specials really are SPECIAL!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I buy a lot of 9MM ammo from them. A great place to do business.

If I order Monday morning I have the ammo by Wednesday afternoon. They ship fast.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with SGAmmo.com! :D

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I use them quite a bit. They do have the best pricing, customer service and shipping out of some of the places I use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts