Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
35,410 Posts
If you need assistance, please feel free to PM me and I'll help as much as I can. If the problem is trying to post pictures, there are a couple of ways to accomplish that. ;)

·
Administrator
35,410 Posts
Like youngandfree said, just post the type of gun and a price until you can get pics loaded up.

PM me and I'll explain how to do so, or point you to a thread that has some detailed instructions.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
One thing to know about people who actually buy guns...price is usually the #1 decisive factor. If I don't see a price or picture I wont even waste my time.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
One thing to know about people who actually buy guns...price is usually the #1 decisive factor. If I don't see a price or picture I wont even waste my time.
Agreed.

I strongly suggest that you list the handgun / describe it / and list the price.

You'll definitely increase your odds of creating an interest in the guns you have up for sale.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ok I'll say it, it's a scam...Now I'll wait for the op to make me eat my words.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I would just open the .RTF file and copy and paste it here. With the file open you should be able to hold down the Control button and hit A to select all, then Control C to copy it, then open this thread and Control V to paste it. Or just use the mouse options.

I host my pics through Photobucket. It's free and easy.

·
Administrator
35,410 Posts
I PM'ed the OP this morning with instructions and haven't heard back. I'm locking this, and he can open a new thread if he can post up some prices.

Locked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.